16 September, 2013

September 16 Musical chairs with Dunolly Town Hall

1862
A site for the Dunolly Town Hall was permanently reserved on the site where the former Dunolly Court House now stands (which was originally built as the town hall but changed sides at half time).

1884
A company for drying and canning fruit is being established at Dunolly.
Inquiring minds wish to know where this was, if it actually existed????

No comments:

ShareThis