A blog about a fabulous little town in Central Victoria.

07 November, 2013

Fight to return the Vinelander to Mildura

You know how much I love my trains and travelling by trains and how much I moan about train lines that have been closed and abandoned by The Powers That Be.

So, anyway I've joined my voice (as vocal as a cackling crow) to the group BRING TRAINS BACK TO MILDURA LINE!!! in the hope we can see a return of the Vinelander train to beautiful Mildura.

Mildura has had NO TRAIN and no public transport apart from a Hell Ride bus to and from Melbourne for the past 20 years.
Also, this line happens to trundle past the DUNOLLY railway station, amongst other closed railway stations.Get the rail line reopened and there is a good chance the railway stations along the line will be reopened for passengers.
It makes sense.
Please, sign this petition to get the trains back to Mildura, HERE.
Please.
And, please share it with your friends.




ShareThis