26 September, 2017
September 16 Nganko Nyawiyu
1860 A topaz the size of an egg found at Dunolly.
1862 A site for the Dunolly Town Hall was permanently reserved on the site where the former court house now stands (originally built as town hall).
1884 A company for drying and canning fruit is being established at Dunolly.
1912 The Avoca River at Dunolly and Rathscar was reported to be running over the bridge. The farmers had received warning, and had succeeded in getting much of their stock clear, but crops and fencing have been laid waste.
1916 The hospital bazaar closed after raising 100 pounds, when coupled with the money raised from the Hosp Queen competition 600 pounds it will put the hospital in a financial position.
2016 Carisbrook residents closely watched the Tullaroop Dam as the weather bureau predicted more rain for next week. Four houses were flooded at Dunolly.