05 April, 2018

April 5 #OnThisDay (Nganko Nyawiyu) in #Dunolly (Lea Kurribur) & District #History

1882 The Dunolly Freemasons lodge opened.

1909 At Mr Hyndman’s Bendigo Hotel a gathering was held in honour of Mr W Samers, the former proprietor, who was presented with a pair of gold sleeve links and Mrs Samers was given a silver cake basket.

No comments:

ShareThis